The Project Engineer supports the Superintendent and Project Manager on an assigned project. Performs routine daily activities and assists in gathering and distributing information to team members. Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills and manages time effectively.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyzing and resolving field construction issues.
- Prepare, review and distribute RFIs. Maintain RFI Log.
- Maintain job Rental Authorization Log.
- Maintain job files and as-builts.
- Develop and maintain schedule with Superintendent input.
- Maintain thorough understanding of contract documents and subcontracts.
- Prepare meeting minutes for all job meetings.
- Complete required tasks daily: Timecards, Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Daily Paperwork Packet and collecting Subcontractor Daily Job Reports.
- Weekly project photos.
- Inspect/verify material deliveries.
- Manage project closeout and obtain all warranties required for final acceptance.
- Maintain punch list with Superintendent.
- Ensure company procedures and standards are maintained.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent required.
- Positive Attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of Procore.
Schedule: Full time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Holiday pay and paid time-off
- 401(k) with matching program
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or click here to apply.
ROBINSON CONSTRUCTION CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER