The Superintendent oversees the total construction effort (building and site) to ensure the project is completed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee total construction effort of the project.
- Ensure company procedures and standards are maintained.
- Direct and supervise all self-performed and subcontracted work.
- Ensure Health & Safety Plan is followed by all personnel on jobsite.
- Conduct weekly safety meeting and lead Onsite Safety Committee.
- Prepare and maintain project schedule.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor coordination meetings.
- Maintain Owner, Architect/Engineer, Subcontractor, Local Jurisdictional and Vendor relations.
- Maintain thorough understanding of contract documents and subcontracts.
- Monitor project costs and identify areas for improvement.
- Oversees project specific quality control plan.
- Great written and oral communications skills.
- Minimum 10 years of building construction experience.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Ability to read and interpret contract documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Project).
Schedule: Full time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Holiday pay and paid time-off
- 401(k) with matching program
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or click here to apply.
ROBINSON CONSTRUCTION CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER