The project manager is responsible for supervising and coordinating multiple projects to ensure completion within budget, on schedule, and to meet or exceed quality specified.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure company procedures and standards are maintained.
- Ensure Health & Safety Plan is followed by all personnel on jobsite.
- Be the main point of contact between owner, design team and subcontractors.
- Manage budget, job costs, change management.
- Oversee project specific Quality Management Program.
- Maintain thorough understanding of contract documents and subcontracts.
- Maintain project schedule with superintendent.
- Build and maintain relationships between clients and architects after the project is complete.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or similar training/experience.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Great written and oral communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Project), Bluebeam and Procore.
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Schedule: Full time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Holiday pay and paid time-off
- 401(k) with matching program
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to apply.
ROBINSON CONSTRUCTION CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER